понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dover parkview




God-Jesus, Kent has given me another nickname. So far heapos;s called me:

Melbourne
Pet
Bug


And NOW Iapos;m Melopus. Iapos;m his octopus. :P

It started when I sent him to work with a hickey and his coworker asked him if he got into a fight with an octopus. Kent said "Yea, but you should see the octopus"

And then after I spent that week with Kent, when he went back to work, they asked the same question, and he said "As it turns out, the octopus has teeth"

So heapos;s at work just now, and I sent him a text saying he should remember that his octopus loves him.

His text:
"Melopus I love it The right number of letters and it fits together well and everyone will think itapos;s short an s because youapos;re Kitty and thatapos;s another reason that it works because itapos;s like Pussycat but just the puss part which is actually pus. Would several of you be Melopie you think?"

I love my caffinated Kent. :P
dover parkview, dover parks and recreation, dover parking western docks, dover parking.



Комментариев нет: