суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

empire state building measurements




I try not to care... To walk away... To avoid... But it just makes it hurt that much more the worse.� it actually physically hurt... Somewhere between my throat and my lungs.� i donapos;t know what to do with my feelings.� there is really no logical reason for them even existing.� i mean, really... I barely know this girl� how can something like this make sense?� and for fuck sake, iapos;m a pretty logical person� this is ridiculous.� whatapos;s even more ridiculous is that no amount of logical reasoning is helping me feel any better.� it still fucking hurts.

i feel so lost right now, itapos;s frightening.

i need to just focus on my artwork.� indeed.
empire state building measurements, empire state building model, empire state building model kit, empire state building models.



Комментариев нет: